November 22 – December 21, 2019

The Red Dot Members’ Show & Sale offers​ ​the​ ​opportunity​ ​for​ ​Alternator​ ​Members​ ​to sell​ ​their creations​ ​in​ ​this​ ​annual​ ​end-of-year​ ​exhibition.​

75% of​​ ​proceeds go ​directly​ ​to the artist,​ ​with the remaining​ ​25%​ contributed to the gallery to support 2020 Alternator programming. ​Upon​ ​purchase,​ ​happy​ ​buyers​ ​will​ ​take​ ​their​ ​piece​ ​home​​ ​and​ ​a​ ​red​ ​dot​ ​will​ ​fill​ ​the​ ​empty​ ​wall​ ​space.​

All artwork will be priced between $25 – $250. This event is your chance to get first choice of an exclusive selection of art!

Artists participating in this year’s Red Dot Members’ Show and Sale include*:

Members’ Gallery:

Cozy up in our Member’s Gallery in an immersive installation presented by the Alternator’s Board.