November 23 – December 22, 2018

Alternator Red Dot Annual Members’ Show and Sale returns for its 5th year!!

Red Dot is a way for local artists to exhibit their work in the Alternator’s professional gallery space in a salon style exhibit that showcases both the people involved with the gallery and the work they produce.

All works exhibited during Red Dot are for sale and are priced between $25 – $250. As they are sold, each work will be removed from the wall and replaced with giant red dot indicating a sale has taken place. Let’s fill the gallery with red!

25% of each sale will support Alternator programming and activities in the coming year, with the remaining 75% going directly to the artist.

Support, take home (or gift!) a part of the Okanagan’s rich arts community.

The opening reception will be hosted at the Alternator on Friday, November 23, 6-8 PM. This event is free and open to the public.